Name:
Location: Quispamsis, Canada

I am mainly a watercolor and Pastel artist but I am open to various mediums. I have been painting since 1992. I have travelled alot and have sold works and prints internationally. My works have also won awards. I used to be a member and for a short time president of a local art club however I found the Politics and Personalities interfered too much with my time that could be put into my work. I live on the east coast of Canada and I paint our local beauty as well as the Carribean and the Mediterranean.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Card


This is a watercolor painting i did several years ago of a house that is stone and looks like a castle.
I always loved the way it was decorated for Christmas with the toy soldiers lining the stairway.
I have been very busy the past couple of months with other projects so I decided to use it for my Christmas card this year.
It is presently at the printers.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

Wow! Wonderful!

December 16, 2011 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Maureen said...

Great illustration for a Christmas card. I know how hard these types of buildings are to render. Great job.

December 30, 2011 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger JohnOliver said...

Your painting is very amazing. I like it. Thanks for sharing with us.
http://www.itexamstube.com

January 7, 2012 at 2:06 AM  
Blogger Ryan Dilmore said...

This is great, Jocelyn! Beautiful.
-Ryan

March 18, 2012 at 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home