Name:
Location: Quispamsis, Canada

I am mainly a watercolor and Pastel artist but I am open to various mediums. I have been painting since 1992. I have travelled alot and have sold works and prints internationally. My works have also won awards. I used to be a member and for a short time president of a local art club however I found the Politics and Personalities interfered too much with my time that could be put into my work. I live on the east coast of Canada and I paint our local beauty as well as the Carribean and the Mediterranean.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!!!


This is a collage I did a few years ago. It is called The Three Hearts.
It tells the story of a heart broken by jealousy,which is represented by the spider craweling away from the new mended heart.
The yellow heart which has flowers and dragonflies represents new love.
Sending love and warm wishes to all my friends and followers on my blog!!!!!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger romantic said...

happy Valentine, today 15 .. nice blog congratulation from parfumuri romantic bye

February 15, 2011 at 3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow..amazing...This blog make me smile...

Los Angeles Self Storage Pods | Light Up

February 18, 2011 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger royal said...

Nice Post!
Unlockblackberryinstantly provide you instant unlock code for your blackberry phone worldwide. Unlock Blackberry phone to any networks in seconds. Get BlackBerry Unlock Instructions for Torch, Bold, Curve, Pearl, Storm, Tour etc. All Blackberry Models Supported.

Thanks
Unlock Blackberry Phone

March 21, 2012 at 3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home