Name:
Location: Quispamsis, Canada

I am mainly a watercolor and Pastel artist but I am open to various mediums. I have been painting since 1992. I have travelled alot and have sold works and prints internationally. My works have also won awards. I used to be a member and for a short time president of a local art club however I found the Politics and Personalities interfered too much with my time that could be put into my work. I live on the east coast of Canada and I paint our local beauty as well as the Carribean and the Mediterranean.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Betty's Dog Commission


Just did this small 5x7 painting for one of the nurses I work with. She wishes to give it to a friend whom used to own this dog before it died.
It is the third commission I have done for Betty.
I tried a new method with this painting by painting the background first and rubbing out the light areas while it was still wet.
I quite enjoyed this and like the effect it gave to the dogs fur.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger DETROIT DEVOID OF FUNK said...

Very nice Blog!

October 19, 2010 at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home