Monday, February 15, 2010

Male Mask WIP step 2


This painting will probably take me a while as I do not seem to find the time I need.
My heart and head are ready but working full time and late some days cuts into my painting time.
I need to express to the universe my true desire to paint and the time will appear.
I have to admit that helping people in need also fulfills me so we need to find a balance.
I had my Tarot cards read this past week and was told that she could see me putting words with my art.
I have had three childrens books in mind for awhile so I guess I should persue those.
Life is so interesting and holds so many stories just waiting to be told.Maybe I started with painting and should have persued my story telling first.
I love the beautyinmyworld and want to share it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment