Name:
Location: Quispamsis, Canada

I am mainly a watercolor and Pastel artist but I am open to various mediums. I have been painting since 1992. I have travelled alot and have sold works and prints internationally. My works have also won awards. I used to be a member and for a short time president of a local art club however I found the Politics and Personalities interfered too much with my time that could be put into my work. I live on the east coast of Canada and I paint our local beauty as well as the Carribean and the Mediterranean.

Monday, September 8, 2014

Nicks Father's Day Gift

Sorry, It has been so long since I have posted any Art work, but I have been having problems getting my camera to download to an area where I could upload photos.
 As you can see by the title,I did this painting of my two Quaker Parrots on the shoes my husband wore on our wedding day in 1977.
 I wanted to capture the shoes and his youngest children.

1 Comments:

Blogger Faye said...

Jocelyn, I accidentally got to your blog, but I'm glad I did. This is a wonderful painting. Those shoes alone would have made the trip here worthwhile, but I do love those little parrots too. I read your profile. I have never won awards in art although I've been probably 75 years doing it. I found your comment about the politics and personalities (sidebar) paralleled my thoughts about my stint in garden club. Enjoyed your blog.

September 30, 2014 at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home