Name:
Location: Quispamsis, Canada

I am mainly a watercolor and Pastel artist but I am open to various mediums. I have been painting since 1992. I have travelled alot and have sold works and prints internationally. My works have also won awards. I used to be a member and for a short time president of a local art club however I found the Politics and Personalities interfered too much with my time that could be put into my work. I live on the east coast of Canada and I paint our local beauty as well as the Carribean and the Mediterranean.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Card 2012

This is the Christmas Card I have made for this year. Every year I do a personal Card that I paint myself. I really wanted to do another one and choose between them but was not up to it.
 Wishing all my followers A Very Merry Christmas,or all the best whatever your beliefs. May the New Year be good to you all!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh, I wish I were on your list! But I can enjoy this lovely painting right here on my computer. It's wonderful! Happy Holidays!

December 5, 2012 at 3:59 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn T. Bichard said...

Give me your address!!

December 6, 2012 at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home