Name:
Location: Quispamsis, Canada

I am mainly a watercolor and Pastel artist but I am open to various mediums. I have been painting since 1992. I have travelled alot and have sold works and prints internationally. My works have also won awards. I used to be a member and for a short time president of a local art club however I found the Politics and Personalities interfered too much with my time that could be put into my work. I live on the east coast of Canada and I paint our local beauty as well as the Carribean and the Mediterranean.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Emma's Birthday Card

This is a card I painted for my niece Emma's 9th birthday which is on Feb.9th I will get it in the post along with her present in the next week
This cheeky little Squirrel is from a photo I took in a park in Fort Lauderdale. He is one of the many animals, I had the opportunity to catch on film on our recent holiday.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger JohnOliver said...

very beautiful card. Many congratulations on your niece Emma's 9th birthday. Brain Dumps

January 19, 2012 at 3:44 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn T. Bichard said...

John, I cannot find you in my followers list but I read your good comments and I am greatfuyl. Thank you!!!

February 3, 2012 at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home