Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Positano Shop front


This is another painting from my Mediterranean Moments.
I combined two photos here to include the beautiful hanging peppers and the enormous lemons with this awesome ceramic vase that was outside a shop front in Positanio which is a beautiful town on the Amalfi coast just a short distance from where I took the photo for the Amalfi Coast painting.
This town was wonderful !!! It was full of beauty. Both a joy to the eyes but also to the tongue. We sampled and bought some of their lemmoncello. A refreshing liquor served chilled in the daity little glasses.
This is one of my favorite paintingsbut I am now releasing it to the universe and truely hoping it will bring someone else joy.

1 comment:

  1. When I see that painting I feel so calm I don't know why but I just get that feeling.

    http://favoritemoviee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete