Name:
Location: Quispamsis, Canada

I am mainly a watercolor and Pastel artist but I am open to various mediums. I have been painting since 1992. I have travelled alot and have sold works and prints internationally. My works have also won awards. I used to be a member and for a short time president of a local art club however I found the Politics and Personalities interfered too much with my time that could be put into my work. I live on the east coast of Canada and I paint our local beauty as well as the Carribean and the Mediterranean.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Princess Lily Grace WIP Step3

I have added some more color to her face but need to work on the eyes a lot more and put on her brows. This humid weather has made the drying time long.
I have just roughly filled in her hair and find a cartoon like quality to the painting at this point.
I have too hard of an edge on the right side of her face and I will be softening that.
Keep watching as I progress.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home