Name:
Location: Quispamsis, Canada

I am mainly a watercolor and Pastel artist but I am open to various mediums. I have been painting since 1992. I have travelled alot and have sold works and prints internationally. My works have also won awards. I used to be a member and for a short time president of a local art club however I found the Politics and Personalities interfered too much with my time that could be put into my work. I live on the east coast of Canada and I paint our local beauty as well as the Carribean and the Mediterranean.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bouquet from Gails Garden,Kingston Pennsulia


I Love my new job on the Pennisula. Every day it is like driving through a work of art. It is a new adventure daily and I get to see beautiful scenery and meet interesting people. This week I got to chase a bat out of a sweet old mans house. He was in his nineties so I stirred up my courage and pretended the bat was a bird!!
I reconnected with an old aquaintance Gail and got this beautiful bouquet from her garden.
I hope to use it to do some paintings.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Krista Hasson said...

Beautiful flowers Jocelyn, did you see we are in todays paper!

August 29, 2009 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn T. Bichard said...

I got the paper today!!

August 30, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home