Name:
Location: Quispamsis, Canada

I am mainly a watercolor and Pastel artist but I am open to various mediums. I have been painting since 1992. I have travelled alot and have sold works and prints internationally. My works have also won awards. I used to be a member and for a short time president of a local art club however I found the Politics and Personalities interfered too much with my time that could be put into my work. I live on the east coast of Canada and I paint our local beauty as well as the Carribean and the Mediterranean.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day (Three Hearts)

Three Hearts is a 14x22 inch Collage painting I did a few years ago. It consists of several kinds of paper including rice paper along with a photo of a spider. I also used gold leaf in it.
The hearts tell a story of love lost over jealousy and love refound. The broken heart oon the left is gone and now the yellow shy heart combines with the new heart in the center for long lasting love. the gold dragonflies represent hope.
Happy Valentines to all my friends and blog followers!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home