Name:
Location: Quispamsis, Canada

I am mainly a watercolor and Pastel artist but I am open to various mediums. I have been painting since 1992. I have travelled alot and have sold works and prints internationally. My works have also won awards. I used to be a member and for a short time president of a local art club however I found the Politics and Personalities interfered too much with my time that could be put into my work. I live on the east coast of Canada and I paint our local beauty as well as the Carribean and the Mediterranean.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Iris's (Step 1 WIP(work in Process)

I have started this 8x10 Iris painting with watercolor washes of lemon yellow, permanent rose , alizarin and cobalt blue.
I am still undecided if I will do this all in watercolor or use it as an under painting for pastel.
Stay tuned.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the step by step process. I find those so helpful and interesting! It looks beautiful!

July 19, 2011 at 3:49 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn T. Bichard said...

I am grateful to all those artists that have helped me along the way and feel that Art like life is about sharing!!

July 19, 2011 at 4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jocelyn,
Nice to see your work - looking forward to see the end result.
Have a nice evening!

July 24, 2011 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn T. Bichard said...

Back at it soon!!!

August 13, 2011 at 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home