Name:
Location: Quispamsis, Canada

I am mainly a watercolor and Pastel artist but I am open to various mediums. I have been painting since 1992. I have travelled alot and have sold works and prints internationally. My works have also won awards. I used to be a member and for a short time president of a local art club however I found the Politics and Personalities interfered too much with my time that could be put into my work. I live on the east coast of Canada and I paint our local beauty as well as the Carribean and the Mediterranean.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Molly Finished

I have now finished the painting I have been doing of Molly and Framed it.
 She now hangs in my stairwell. I darkened the background and added more highlights to her hair since the previous post.

3 Comments:

Blogger AnfinsenArts Alive said...

Molly is beautiful! You've captured her innocence, but there remains a slight sense of mischief in her eyes and smile.

September 5, 2012 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Sick City said...

I like your paintings... your blog is awesome.

September 7, 2012 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn T. Bichard said...

Thank-you both for viewing my blog!

September 13, 2012 at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home