Name:
Location: Quispamsis, Canada

I am mainly a watercolor and Pastel artist but I am open to various mediums. I have been painting since 1992. I have travelled alot and have sold works and prints internationally. My works have also won awards. I used to be a member and for a short time president of a local art club however I found the Politics and Personalities interfered too much with my time that could be put into my work. I live on the east coast of Canada and I paint our local beauty as well as the Carribean and the Mediterranean.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Downy on a feeder


Since I love birds as much as flowers,I was delighted to find seven Downy woodpecker fledglings playing in McLeod's apple tree in their garden.
I thoroughly enjoyed photographing and watching them play and take turns at the feeder. I also was inspired by the turquoise metal chandelier that cast a shadow through the mess feeder. Since I still have this 5X7 painting as well I plan to deepen the colors in it.

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Mess said...

I love the idea of the chandelier casting a shadow through the feeder. lovely!

August 31, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn T. Bichard said...

Thank you Sweet Mess!

August 31, 2011 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger Australian Diamonds Blogger said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 24, 2011 at 3:11 AM  
Blogger mark polo said...

nice post i like your bloginternational movers

September 26, 2011 at 6:44 AM  
Blogger royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
GPS Micro Tracker

October 28, 2011 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger royal said...

Nice Sharing!
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
Online E-Learning Software

October 29, 2011 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Webcam Chat Software

October 29, 2011 at 2:26 AM  
Blogger Asim Shaikh said...

Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards.
Vintage Chandeliers

November 8, 2017 at 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home