Name:
Location: Quispamsis, Canada

I am mainly a watercolor and Pastel artist but I am open to various mediums. I have been painting since 1992. I have travelled alot and have sold works and prints internationally. My works have also won awards. I used to be a member and for a short time president of a local art club however I found the Politics and Personalities interfered too much with my time that could be put into my work. I live on the east coast of Canada and I paint our local beauty as well as the Carribean and the Mediterranean.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bloomin Women


Wow!!! A lot of work went into this one.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lina-Paola said...

This is beautifully carved and painted Jocelyn! These make great decorations around the house, I love it! Keep up the good work!
-Lina
misartmanias.blogspot.com

August 3, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn T. Bichard said...

Thank-you Lina but I was not the artist that made this one.

August 3, 2011 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger The Whispering Path Tarot Readers said...

Very nice. :)

September 23, 2011 at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home