Name:
Location: Quispamsis, Canada

I am mainly a watercolor and Pastel artist but I am open to various mediums. I have been painting since 1992. I have travelled alot and have sold works and prints internationally. My works have also won awards. I used to be a member and for a short time president of a local art club however I found the Politics and Personalities interfered too much with my time that could be put into my work. I live on the east coast of Canada and I paint our local beauty as well as the Carribean and the Mediterranean.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Syd Step 4


Just one more evening of painting and I should have Syd done.
I work on about four different paintings at a time so one can be drying while I work on another. Now to remove the masking and put in more details.
I am also working on a cat, an alpaca and my granddaughters poitrait.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Krista Hasson said...

He is looking great Josh!

December 8, 2009 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn T. Bichard said...

Thanks Krista!!
See you tomorrow night!!! Hopefully the snow will wait until we paint!!!

December 8, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home