Name:
Location: Quispamsis, Canada

I am mainly a watercolor and Pastel artist but I am open to various mediums. I have been painting since 1992. I have travelled alot and have sold works and prints internationally. My works have also won awards. I used to be a member and for a short time president of a local art club however I found the Politics and Personalities interfered too much with my time that could be put into my work. I live on the east coast of Canada and I paint our local beauty as well as the Carribean and the Mediterranean.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

55 Mercury Finished


Well it is finally finished and I am ready to move on. I was working on several things at once so it took me quite awhile. Tonight I worked on the highlights and the fine details.
My favorite part is the side mirror.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Krista Hasson said...

Looks great Jocelyn!

October 29, 2009 at 5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home