Name:
Location: Quispamsis, Canada

I am mainly a watercolor and Pastel artist but I am open to various mediums. I have been painting since 1992. I have travelled alot and have sold works and prints internationally. My works have also won awards. I used to be a member and for a short time president of a local art club however I found the Politics and Personalities interfered too much with my time that could be put into my work. I live on the east coast of Canada and I paint our local beauty as well as the Carribean and the Mediterranean.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Female Venetian Mask

This painting is now for sale in the Christmas Catalog of Xanadu Gallery at xanadugallery.com
  I am now officially represented by them. They advertise in The Art Collector Magazine and will further promote my work.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 29, 2013 at 5:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is my favorite of your paintings :) Hope you don't mind that I add your blog to my reading list. you're quite the talented artist and I am always looking for new inspiration :)

June 28, 2014 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Samiullah said...

This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: シリコン胸

June 22, 2019 at 6:09 AM  
Blogger ADMIN said...

Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. シリコンバスト

September 3, 2019 at 3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home