Name:
Location: Quispamsis, Canada

I am mainly a watercolor and Pastel artist but I am open to various mediums. I have been painting since 1992. I have travelled alot and have sold works and prints internationally. My works have also won awards. I used to be a member and for a short time president of a local art club however I found the Politics and Personalities interfered too much with my time that could be put into my work. I live on the east coast of Canada and I paint our local beauty as well as the Carribean and the Mediterranean.

Friday, May 6, 2011

RNS ART SHOW



Tonight is the opening at Rothesay Netherwood School Art Show. Go to www.rns.cc then Whats happening)

I have three paintings for sale there.

This one is Positano Shop Front from My Mediterranean Moments series.

I combined a photo of the shopfront with another shop that had the beautiful colorful peppers hanging outside it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home