Name:
Location: Quispamsis, Canada

I am mainly a watercolor and Pastel artist but I am open to various mediums. I have been painting since 1992. I have travelled alot and have sold works and prints internationally. My works have also won awards. I used to be a member and for a short time president of a local art club however I found the Politics and Personalities interfered too much with my time that could be put into my work. I live on the east coast of Canada and I paint our local beauty as well as the Carribean and the Mediterranean.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Awaiting Spring


12x16 acrylic collage piece done on 300lb arches watercolour paper. It represents the spring and the coming of the new life when the caterpillars transform into beautiful butterflies.We as people also transform into new beautiful creatures as the winter passes and the new spring begins. The dragonflies are a new symbol I am using in my collage pieces to represent Life. For sale $75

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sheri L (Burhoe) Larsen said...

Jocelyn, So happy to see you have your blog started. I haven't had to wait long at all, you are a quick learner indeed ! I love your work, it was awesome to visit with you at your home and be blessed with taking home some of your amazing work.You are a wonderful person, I'm so happy to know you ! <3 Hugs.

February 23, 2008 at 5:54 AM  
Anonymous Sheri L (Burhoe) Larsen said...

Oh and Congratulations on your new etsy shop !!! :) Looks fabulous !

February 23, 2008 at 5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home