Name:
Location: Quispamsis, Canada

I am mainly a watercolor and Pastel artist but I am open to various mediums. I have been painting since 1992. I have travelled alot and have sold works and prints internationally. My works have also won awards. I used to be a member and for a short time president of a local art club however I found the Politics and Personalities interfered too much with my time that could be put into my work. I live on the east coast of Canada and I paint our local beauty as well as the Carribean and the Mediterranean.

Monday, May 17, 2010

My new Grandson Griffin


This is a photo of my new grandson Griffin taken earlier this evening. He is only 6 days old now.
I have had a hectic two weeks with a visit from my sister Memi, My husband was home for a week. Netherwood art show.The gallery hop at Klaussens. Then Griffin born just before Memi went back to Winnipeg and Nick left the next day for a couple of months.
Sat. I came down with the fiu that I am still getting over.
I will post more painting within the next week.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Krista Hasson said...

Look at that little angel!

May 18, 2010 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn T. Bichard said...

Thanks Krista!!!!!

May 19, 2010 at 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home